Water to the drain, Wastewater, Pool & Spa, Water treatment comes in many different flavours, but with only one common goal, safe water. With our access to automated systems, controllers and dosing products, we are able to resolve your treatment issues quickly and easily. We specialise in system design, supply, installation and service of the following associated equipment;
Chlorinators, Ammoniators & Sulphinators
- Latest Technology
- Recognised worldwide
- Reliable, long life
- Ease of operation and maintenance
- Large range with capacities from 2g/h to 60 kg/h
- Manual, Flow paced, Residual and Compound Loop controlled
- Safe Operation
- Gas Leak Detectors
- Weighing systems for Gas cylinders and Drums.
- Models to suit your application
- Large capacity range
- Low budget to the highest accuracy units available
- Safety Features
- Large range of accessories.
- Liquids metered by Vacuum priciple
- Safe Operation
- Minimal Maintenance with few moving parts
- Accurate, Reliable dosing utilising proven controller technology
- Capable of handling system flows from 3lph to 1000 lph
- Modular design and Simple installation.
From Raw sewerage, through trade waste to storm water, we have a prodigious number of options at our fingertips, from Grundfos, Watson Marlow Bredel, Wilden and Flowserve through Tsurumi, Ebara and Lowara, Flygt and Gorman Rupp to a multitude of specialist trash and waste pump OEM's, we are confident that if you have something to be moved from a sump, pit or tank, we can find a way to do it.
Assett Mechanical Engineering Pty Ltd
Head Office | 65-67 Ashwin Parade, Torrensville, South Australia, 5031
Northern Service Centre | Lot 141 Industry Drive, Whyalla Playford, SA, 5600
t +618 (08) 8234 2090 | e email@example.com | f +618 (08) 8443 4184